Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Cannot remove On Click() event after entering playmode
Steps to reproduce :
- create a button
- add the canvas to the OnClick
- set it to GameObject.SetActive
- press play
- exit playmode and notice that you cannot remove the event
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"