Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
"Cannot connect to local package manager server" error is thrown when using custom registry packages with 10th generation Intel
1. Open "File Explorer"
2. Go to "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Unity"
3. Delete "cache" folder
4. Open attached "PackageServer" project
Expected result: Packages get resolved and the project is opened
Actual result: "Cannot connect to local package manager server" gets thrown, the project fails to launch
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.3f1
Note: This issue is not reproducible on all machines
Note: This issue affects most of Intel 10th gen processors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy