Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
"Cannot connect to local package manager server" error is thrown when using custom registry packages with 10th generation Intel
1. Open "File Explorer"
2. Go to "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Unity"
3. Delete "cache" folder
4. Open attached "PackageServer" project
Expected result: Packages get resolved and the project is opened
Actual result: "Cannot connect to local package manager server" gets thrown, the project fails to launch
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.3f1
Note: This issue is not reproducible on all machines
Note: This issue affects most of Intel 10th gen processors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode