Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2, 2021.1
"Cannot connect to local package manager server" error is thrown when using custom registry packages with 10th generation Intel
1. Open "File Explorer"
2. Go to "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Unity"
3. Delete "cache" folder
4. Open attached "PackageServer" project
Expected result: Packages get resolved and the project is opened
Actual result: "Cannot connect to local package manager server" gets thrown, the project fails to launch
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.3f1
Note: This issue is not reproducible on all machines
Note: This issue affects most of Intel 10th gen processors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source