Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
"Cannot connect to local package manager server" error is thrown when using custom registry packages with 10th generation Intel
1. Open "File Explorer"
2. Go to "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Unity"
3. Delete "cache" folder
4. Open attached "PackageServer" project
Expected result: Packages get resolved and the project is opened
Actual result: "Cannot connect to local package manager server" gets thrown, the project fails to launch
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.3f1
Note: This issue is not reproducible on all machines
Note: This issue affects most of Intel 10th gen processors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader