Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
"Cannot connect to local package manager server" error is thrown when using custom registry packages with 10th generation Intel
1. Open "File Explorer"
2. Go to "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Unity"
3. Delete "cache" folder
4. Open attached "PackageServer" project
Expected result: Packages get resolved and the project is opened
Actual result: "Cannot connect to local package manager server" gets thrown, the project fails to launch
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.3f1
Note: This issue is not reproducible on all machines
Note: This issue affects most of Intel 10th gen processors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX