Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked.
1. Create a game object.
2. Open Animation Window and create a new clip.
3. Click on the clip drop down menu and create another clip.
4. Lock the animation window (the lock icon in the upper right corner).
5. Notice you can't switch clips anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler