Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked.
1. Create a game object.
2. Open Animation Window and create a new clip.
3. Click on the clip drop down menu and create another clip.
4. Lock the animation window (the lock icon in the upper right corner).
5. Notice you can't switch clips anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode