Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked.
1. Create a game object.
2. Open Animation Window and create a new clip.
3. Click on the clip drop down menu and create another clip.
4. Lock the animation window (the lock icon in the upper right corner).
5. Notice you can't switch clips anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash