Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked.
1. Create a game object.
2. Open Animation Window and create a new clip.
3. Click on the clip drop down menu and create another clip.
4. Lock the animation window (the lock icon in the upper right corner).
5. Notice you can't switch clips anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build