Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked
Cannot change clip in animation window if selection is locked.
1. Create a game object.
2. Open Animation Window and create a new clip.
3. Click on the clip drop down menu and create another clip.
4. Lock the animation window (the lock icon in the upper right corner).
5. Notice you can't switch clips anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode