Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.1.0
Found in [Package]
Cannot build for console platforms when the Ads package is in the project manifest
If your project contains the Ads package, errors will occur when building for console platforms and the build will fail.
The following platforms are affected:
1. Install Xbox One support for Unity
2. Launch Unity and open the attached project
3. Switch the build target to Xbox One
4. Attempt to create a build
The build completes without any errors.
The build fails with the following error:
Library\PackageCache\email@example.com\Runtime\Advertisement\Creator.cs(37,24): error CS0103: The name 'UnityAdsSettings' does not exist in the current context
Tested on Windows.
Tested using com.unity.ads 3.0.3 on 2019.1.0b9
Does not occur with ads version 2.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true