Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Cannot adjust import settings while video is playing in inspector
The Video importer inspector gives an error and creates an invalid asset if you try to modify settings while the video is playing in the preview pane.
1. Start the video playing in the preview pane in the inspector
2. Modify a setting
3. Clicking apply
4. Repeat the above with the same setting and a different value
Ideally the inspector should stop the video playing in the preview pane when the user clicks apply. It looks like it tries to do that but something isn't quite happy.
Regressed in 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes