Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Cannot adjust import settings while video is playing in inspector
The Video importer inspector gives an error and creates an invalid asset if you try to modify settings while the video is playing in the preview pane.
1. Start the video playing in the preview pane in the inspector
2. Modify a setting
3. Clicking apply
4. Repeat the above with the same setting and a different value
Ideally the inspector should stop the video playing in the preview pane when the user clicks apply. It looks like it tries to do that but something isn't quite happy.
Regressed in 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused