Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Cannot adjust import settings while video is playing in inspector
The Video importer inspector gives an error and creates an invalid asset if you try to modify settings while the video is playing in the preview pane.
1. Start the video playing in the preview pane in the inspector
2. Modify a setting
3. Clicking apply
4. Repeat the above with the same setting and a different value
Ideally the inspector should stop the video playing in the preview pane when the user clicks apply. It looks like it tries to do that but something isn't quite happy.
Regressed in 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning