Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.4
Found in [Package]
Cannot add key on custom clips with region settings that have a , decimal separator
To repro this bug, you need to change your system settings so that the decimal separator is , instead of .
Suggestion: the Swedish settings should repro this bug. Here is how to change the region settings on windows: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/change-the-windows-regional-settings-to-modify-the-appearance-of-some-data-types-edf41006-f6e2-4360-bc1b-30e9e8a54989
--> Change the region settings to Swedish
1) Add the CustomClip files provided in this bug report into your project.
2) Create a new timeline.
3) Add a new Playable Track.
4) Add a CustomRecordableClip to this track
5) Click on the clip, open the inline curves.
6) In the inspector, change the Volume value to 20.1 (a number with decimals is important)
7) Right click on the Volume label, click on Add Key
Result: No key was added, an error message shows up in the console.
Expected: Should add a key to the clip.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script