Search Issue Tracker
Cannot add assets to a ScriptableObject asset with AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset
In case the main Asset is a ScriptableObject, AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset (subObj, mainAsset) "mixes up" incoming parameters and adds the scriptable obj to a sub object
Expected: Vice versa.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable