Search Issue Tracker
Cannot add assets to a ScriptableObject asset with AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset
In case the main Asset is a ScriptableObject, AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset (subObj, mainAsset) "mixes up" incoming parameters and adds the scriptable obj to a sub object
Expected: Vice versa.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets