Search Issue Tracker
Cannot add assets to a ScriptableObject asset with AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset
In case the main Asset is a ScriptableObject, AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset (subObj, mainAsset) "mixes up" incoming parameters and adds the scriptable obj to a sub object
Expected: Vice versa.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete