Search Issue Tracker
Cannot add assets to a ScriptableObject asset with AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset
In case the main Asset is a ScriptableObject, AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset (subObj, mainAsset) "mixes up" incoming parameters and adds the scriptable obj to a sub object
Expected: Vice versa.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab