Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Cannot add a script to an object when the script has precompilers inside of the class that is also inside of the namespace
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "repro_1099297"
2. Try to add a test script from the project view to GameObject inside the hierarchy
Expected result: script gets added
Actual result: unity throws an error
Reproducible with: 2018.2.11f1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3