Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Cannot add a script to an object when the script has precompilers inside of the class that is also inside of the namespace
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "repro_1099297"
2. Try to add a test script from the project view to GameObject inside the hierarchy
Expected result: script gets added
Actual result: unity throws an error
Reproducible with: 2018.2.11f1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website