Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Cannot add a script to an object when the script has precompilers inside of the class that is also inside of the namespace
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "repro_1099297"
2. Try to add a test script from the project view to GameObject inside the hierarchy
Expected result: script gets added
Actual result: unity throws an error
Reproducible with: 2018.2.11f1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default