Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Cannot add a script to an object when the script has precompilers inside of the class that is also inside of the namespace
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "repro_1099297"
2. Try to add a test script from the project view to GameObject inside the hierarchy
Expected result: script gets added
Actual result: unity throws an error
Reproducible with: 2018.2.11f1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags