Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Cannot add a script to an object when the script has precompilers inside of the class that is also inside of the namespace
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "repro_1099297"
2. Try to add a test script from the project view to GameObject inside the hierarchy
Expected result: script gets added
Actual result: unity throws an error
Reproducible with: 2018.2.11f1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project