Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Can not toggle visibility for all objects in the scene back to visible.
How to reproduce:
Open any Scene.
Click on the Eye-Button next to the Scene in the Hierarchy-Window (default new scene: it's next to SampleScene)
--> This will set all GameObjects to be invisible.
Click the same button again.
All GameObjects become visible again.
What actually happens:
Nothing. This button can only be used to set all of them invisible.
(If you manually make any object in the scene visible again a click on the eye-button next to the scene in the HierarchyWindow will hide them again, but clicking again afterwards will not unveil them!)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException