Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Can not toggle visibility for all objects in the scene back to visible.
How to reproduce:
Open any Scene.
Click on the Eye-Button next to the Scene in the Hierarchy-Window (default new scene: it's next to SampleScene)
--> This will set all GameObjects to be invisible.
Click the same button again.
All GameObjects become visible again.
What actually happens:
Nothing. This button can only be used to set all of them invisible.
(If you manually make any object in the scene visible again a click on the eye-button next to the scene in the HierarchyWindow will hide them again, but clicking again afterwards will not unveil them!)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets