Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Camera's Z position is clamped to zero when in Scene View
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Scene View, enable the 2D mode
3. Select the "Hand tool" (shortcut with the middle mouse button)
4. Move the Scene View in a way so the Plane GameObject would appear on the left side of the viewport
5. Observe the drawn Plane
Expected result: Plane is not hidden
Actual result: Plane is cut off
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first