Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Camera's Z position is clamped to zero when in Scene View
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Scene View, enable the 2D mode
3. Select the "Hand tool" (shortcut with the middle mouse button)
4. Move the Scene View in a way so the Plane GameObject would appear on the left side of the viewport
5. Observe the drawn Plane
Expected result: Plane is not hidden
Actual result: Plane is cut off
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler