Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Camera's Z position is clamped to zero when in Scene View
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Scene View, enable the 2D mode
3. Select the "Hand tool" (shortcut with the middle mouse button)
4. Move the Scene View in a way so the Plane GameObject would appear on the left side of the viewport
5. Observe the drawn Plane
Expected result: Plane is not hidden
Actual result: Plane is cut off
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button