Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.0
[Camera] When profiling editor, 'GameObjects in Scene' increases every time when selecting camera
To reproduce this issue:
1. Open new project
2. Create camera(if it's not created)
3. Open 'Profiler Window'
4. Enable 'Profile Editor'
5. Select 'Memory'
6. Now select, deselect camera in the hierarchy and repeat
7. Notice 'GameObjects in Scene' increases every time doing that
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website