Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Camera] "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD" exceptions are thrown on opening a new scene after deleting a Camera prefab
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23 errors are thrown continuously on opening a new scene after deleting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. Delete the Camera prefab asset.
4. Create a new Scene.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD exceptions are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking