Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Camera] "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD" exceptions are thrown on opening a new scene after deleting a Camera prefab
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23 errors are thrown continuously on opening a new scene after deleting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. Delete the Camera prefab asset.
4. Create a new Scene.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD exceptions are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned