Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Camera] "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD" exceptions are thrown on opening a new scene after deleting a Camera prefab
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23 errors are thrown continuously on opening a new scene after deleting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. Delete the Camera prefab asset.
4. Create a new Scene.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD exceptions are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR