Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Camera] "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD" exceptions are thrown on opening a new scene after deleting a Camera prefab
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23 errors are thrown continuously on opening a new scene after deleting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. Delete the Camera prefab asset.
4. Create a new Scene.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD exceptions are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window