Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Camera] "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD" exceptions are thrown on opening a new scene after deleting a Camera prefab
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23 errors are thrown continuously on opening a new scene after deleting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. Delete the Camera prefab asset.
4. Create a new Scene.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD exceptions are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open