Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Camera shows view from the parent GameObject instead of the view from perspective (only on second display)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Game view, observe the Display 2 view (this is the correct behavior)
4. Build the project
5. Launch the build
6. Observe the second display (this is the wrong behavior)
Expected behavior: Camera on the second display shows the bouncing ball (like in Editor's Play mode).
Actual behavior: The ball is not visible on what the Camera on the second display shows.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)