Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Camera ignores rect if SetTargetBuffers is used
1. Open attached project
2. In SetTargetBuffersTest, comment out line 107 (targetTexture) & uncomment line 108 (SetTargetBuffers) you will see the broken behaviour
Reproduced: 5.5.0a2, 5.4.0f1, 5.3.5p8, 5.2.5f1, 5.1.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces