Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Camera Buffers] Can't access depth or color buffers in OSX or XBox One directly in the VFX graph.
1. Import the attached package
2. Open the scene and the VFX
3. Observe how the particles are going through the cube.
Particles to collide with the cube as it is writing to the depth buffer and they are using a collision with depth buffer block.
- Works in Win, OSX-only issue
- Doesn't seem to have worked for a while (possibly around the time the buffer were switched from a Texture2D to a Texture2DArray.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats