Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Camera Buffers] Can't access depth or color buffers in OSX or XBox One directly in the VFX graph.
1. Import the attached package
2. Open the scene and the VFX
3. Observe how the particles are going through the cube.
Particles to collide with the cube as it is writing to the depth buffer and they are using a collision with depth buffer block.
- Works in Win, OSX-only issue
- Doesn't seem to have worked for a while (possibly around the time the buffer were switched from a Texture2D to a Texture2DArray.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"