Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Camera Buffers] Can't access depth or color buffers in OSX or XBox One directly in the VFX graph.
1. Import the attached package
2. Open the scene and the VFX
3. Observe how the particles are going through the cube.
Particles to collide with the cube as it is writing to the depth buffer and they are using a collision with depth buffer block.
- Works in Win, OSX-only issue
- Doesn't seem to have worked for a while (possibly around the time the buffer were switched from a Texture2D to a Texture2DArray.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first