Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a14
Camera broken FOV after project upgrade from 2020.3 to 2022.1
Project is in BuiltinRP. I don't think this issue is render-pipeline specific.
1. Open attached project (CamAni.zip)
2. Open camani scene, hit play
3. Observe GameView
2022.1.0b4.2571 (0b1e54378c16) - animation is broken, on Hierarchy select "camera1", observe FieldOfView is being set to "1e-05"
2021.2.16f1.4522 - same
2020.3.27f1.1527.3 (e759542391ea) - animation is fine
Workaround until fixed:
Make sure that all cameras with physical value have the field Physical Camera activated before upgrading.
When encountering files in this state, Re-import with cameras off, then back on. This restores the original animations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed