Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Calling Object.DestroyImmediate(go) in OnPostprocessGameObjectWithUserProperties crashes Unity
1. Open the attached project;
2. Right click on the jumpingCube.fbx and select Reimport;
3. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The program will not crash;
Actual results: reimporting model crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1.
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete