Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Calling Object.DestroyImmediate(go) in OnPostprocessGameObjectWithUserProperties crashes Unity
1. Open the attached project;
2. Right click on the jumpingCube.fbx and select Reimport;
3. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The program will not crash;
Actual results: reimporting model crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1.
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime