Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Calling Object.DestroyImmediate(go) in OnPostprocessGameObjectWithUserProperties crashes Unity
1. Open the attached project;
2. Right click on the jumpingCube.fbx and select Reimport;
3. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The program will not crash;
Actual results: reimporting model crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1.
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded