Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Calling Object.DestroyImmediate(go) in OnPostprocessGameObjectWithUserProperties crashes Unity
1. Open the attached project;
2. Right click on the jumpingCube.fbx and select Reimport;
3. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The program will not crash;
Actual results: reimporting model crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1.
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file