Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Calling Object.DestroyImmediate(go) in OnPostprocessGameObjectWithUserProperties crashes Unity
1. Open the attached project;
2. Right click on the jumpingCube.fbx and select Reimport;
3. Observe the crash.
Expected results: The program will not crash;
Actual results: reimporting model crashes Unity.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1.
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container