Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Caching.IsVersionCached() returns false when loading bundle from cache
1. Open attached project
2. Press Play in the editor
3. Check console
Actual result: The errors appear when loading bundles from cache
Expected result: The Caching.IsVersionCached() should return true and load bundle from the cache
Reproduced in: 2019.2.9f1; 2020.1.0a8
Not able to check on the lower version due to errors.
Bundle was not cached when it should have been, should be cached: True, is cached: False
Unable to move cache file 'C:/Users/martyna/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Temp/851ca9e1e2185f54ba6d416c6811bc7d' to 'C:/Users/martyna/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Synapse Games_Asset Bundle Script Test/bundle-58-StandaloneWindows.unity3d/01ae570b753ae711b805784b3a21d9ba': destination exists
Error while downloading Asset Bundle: Couldn't move cache data 'C:/Users/martyna/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Temp/851ca9e1e2185f54ba6d416c6811bc7d' into place 'C:/Users/martyna/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Synapse Games_Asset Bundle Script Test/bundle-58-StandaloneWindows.unity3d/01ae570b753ae711b805784b3a21d9ba' when caching AssetBundle 'https://cb-cdn.synapse-games.com/assetbundles/2018.3/dev/bundle-58-StandaloneWindows.unity3d'.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
BundleCachingTest+<LoadBundleRoutine>d__3.MoveNext () (at Assets/Scripts/BundleCachingTest.cs:70)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <f8191ea8d6cf4fcd9c8b04240ae90727>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance
- A reference of a Prefab instance to its Prefab gets reset to the instance itself when entering Play Mode