Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Cache Server] Wrong CacheServer IP address field value used on "Check Connection" button click
I think this is the regression just because I've never face such situation before.
1. Open Unity Editor on Mac (I used 10.9.4)
2. Run Cache Server on that Mac.
3. Open Unity Editor on Windows (I used 8.1)
4. Go to Preferences -> Chache Server
5. Enter IP of Mac machine where Cache Server is running
6. Press "Check Connection"
It works vice versa (Cache Server is on Win and you connect to it from Mac) but also is not stable: connected only if I run cache server on both machine.. then extra server can be shut down.
Cannot identify all the critical conditions for that case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper