Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Cache Server] Wrong CacheServer IP address field value used on "Check Connection" button click
I think this is the regression just because I've never face such situation before.
1. Open Unity Editor on Mac (I used 10.9.4)
2. Run Cache Server on that Mac.
3. Open Unity Editor on Windows (I used 8.1)
4. Go to Preferences -> Chache Server
5. Enter IP of Mac machine where Cache Server is running
6. Press "Check Connection"
It works vice versa (Cache Server is on Win and you connect to it from Mac) but also is not stable: connected only if I run cache server on both machine.. then extra server can be shut down.
Cannot identify all the critical conditions for that case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block