Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Cache Server] Wrong CacheServer IP address field value used on "Check Connection" button click
I think this is the regression just because I've never face such situation before.
1. Open Unity Editor on Mac (I used 10.9.4)
2. Run Cache Server on that Mac.
3. Open Unity Editor on Windows (I used 8.1)
4. Go to Preferences -> Chache Server
5. Enter IP of Mac machine where Cache Server is running
6. Press "Check Connection"
It works vice versa (Cache Server is on Win and you connect to it from Mac) but also is not stable: connected only if I run cache server on both machine.. then extra server can be shut down.
Cannot identify all the critical conditions for that case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration