Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
'BV4 midphase only supported on Intel platforms' appears when exporting for Android
If any meshes were cooked during export, they won't work well runtime on Android because the wrong midphase type is selected (an unsupported one).
- Create an empty project
- Add any non-animated mesh fbx to it, make sure 'Generate colliders' is checked in the import settings
- Make sure in the Player settings, 'Prebake collision meshes' is checked
- Build for Android
Regression in 19.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform