Search Issue Tracker
Buttons and text in "Visual Scripting" window are not properly presented to the user
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "Window" menu and select "Visual Scripting" ->"Visual Scripting Graph";
# Minimize the window.
Expected Result: Window content should adjust to the screen size. Text and the buttons must remain fully visible.
Actual Result: Text and buttons are cut off. The same view we have even with the scroll bar all the way to the left.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a11, 2022.2.0b8, 2022.1.16f1, 2021.3.10f1.
Could not test with: 2020.3.39f1, because functionality not available on this build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true