Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[HighDPI] Various menu buttons being cutoff
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. In the Hierarchy window Create two Cube game objects
3. Drag one Cube game object into the other to parent it
4. In the Inspector window change the Layer of the parent Cube object
Expected result: The Text fits into the buttons and is displayed in Its entirety
Actual result: The Text overflows and is not displayed properly
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3
Note: Only reproduces if the display scaling is set to 175% and above, tested on the 3840x2160 and 2560x1440 resolutions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode