Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[HighDPI] Various menu buttons being cutoff
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. In the Hierarchy window Create two Cube game objects
3. Drag one Cube game object into the other to parent it
4. In the Inspector window change the Layer of the parent Cube object
Expected result: The Text fits into the buttons and is displayed in Its entirety
Actual result: The Text overflows and is not displayed properly
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3
Note: Only reproduces if the display scaling is set to 175% and above, tested on the 3840x2160 and 2560x1440 resolutions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy