Search Issue Tracker
Button hitbox transfers through game window when using two canvases on two separate displays
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. Open "buttons.unity" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Click on the button in game window Display 1 observe as the buttons presses
5. Click on the same spot where button is on game window Display 1, in game window Display 2
Expected result: button on game window Display 1 is not pressed
Actual result: button on game window Display 1 is pressed
Reproduced on: 5.6.1f1 5.6.1p2 2017.1.0b8
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0f3 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced on: 5.6.0a1 (you still can not press the button on the game window Display 2)
Notes: on 5.5.x you can not click the button on game window Display 2. Using canvas render mode Screen Space - Camera, getting same results.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API