Search Issue Tracker
[Burst Occlusion Culling] Editor Crash when occlusion enabled and enter / exit playmode
# open project " BOC_editor_crash_OnDispose "
# open SampleScene
# enter playmode
# exit playmode
Expected: no crash
Repro: 2022.2.13f1, 2022.2.19f1 on MacOS
No repro: 2022.2.12f1, 2022.2.11f1 on MacOS
* used Entities Graphics 1.0.8 which is not available in package manager for these versions
* not 100% repro rate - may require a few attempts of enter / exit playmode
* “SampleScene 1” also repros the crash but has lots of errors in console in 2022.2.13f1 - so for this bug better to use the basic scene “SampleScene”
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags