Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Burst files are not found when running android build
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Go to File -> Build Settings... -> Build
3. Install the built apk to a device
4. Start Logcat at the same time as running the apk on device
Expected: Burst package works fine
Actual: messages appear in logcat
Reproduced on: 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.1f1
Google Pixel, Android: 8.1.0
"Unable to lookup library path for 'lib_burst_generated', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find lib_burst_generated
Unable to lookup library path for '_burst_generated', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find _burst_generated"
If you see only the first two messages, then you can safely ignore this error, it will be removed in an upcoming version.
If you are seeing all four messages then it indicates that burst is not being used (it will fall back to the non burst version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3