Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Burst files are not found when running android build
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Go to File -> Build Settings... -> Build
3. Install the built apk to a device
4. Start Logcat at the same time as running the apk on device
Expected: Burst package works fine
Actual: messages appear in logcat
Reproduced on: 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.1f1
Google Pixel, Android: 8.1.0
"Unable to lookup library path for 'lib_burst_generated', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find lib_burst_generated
Unable to lookup library path for '_burst_generated', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find _burst_generated"
If you see only the first two messages, then you can safely ignore this error, it will be removed in an upcoming version.
If you are seeing all four messages then it indicates that burst is not being used (it will fall back to the non burst version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI