Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Burst files are not found when running android build
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Go to File -> Build Settings... -> Build
3. Install the built apk to a device
4. Start Logcat at the same time as running the apk on device
Expected: Burst package works fine
Actual: messages appear in logcat
Reproduced on: 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.1f1
Google Pixel, Android: 8.1.0
"Unable to lookup library path for 'lib_burst_generated', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find lib_burst_generated
Unable to lookup library path for '_burst_generated', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find _burst_generated"
If you see only the first two messages, then you can safely ignore this error, it will be removed in an upcoming version.
If you are seeing all four messages then it indicates that burst is not being used (it will fall back to the non burst version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails