Search Issue Tracker
Burst files are not found when running android build
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Go to File -> Build Settings... -> Build
3. Install the built apk to a device
4. Start Logcat at the same time as running the apk on device
Expected: Burst package works fine
Actual: messages appear in logcat
Reproduced on: 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.1f1
Google Pixel, Android: 8.1.0
"Unable to lookup library path for 'lib_burst_generated', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find lib_burst_generated
Unable to lookup library path for '_burst_generated', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find _burst_generated"
If you see only the first two messages, then you can safely ignore this error, it will be removed in an upcoming version.
If you are seeing all four messages then it indicates that burst is not being used (it will fall back to the non burst version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets