Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
Burst Compiler throws exceptions when building for UWP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1097555_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project on IL2CPP backend
Expected results: Project is built successfully
Actual results: Project is built successfully, but burst compiler throws an exception.
System.Exception: C:\Users\USER_NAME\New Unity Project\Library\PackageCache\firstname.lastname@example.org\.Runtime\bcl.exe did not run properly!
Reproduced with: 0.2.4-preview.37, 0.2.4-preview.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction