Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Built project crashes when Screen.SetResolution() method is used with height or width set to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1242757.zip' project
2. 'File' > 'Build and Run'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR