Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Built project crashes when Screen.SetResolution() method is used with height or width set to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1242757.zip' project
2. 'File' > 'Build and Run'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour