Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Built project crashes when Screen.SetResolution() method is used with height or width set to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1242757.zip' project
2. 'File' > 'Build and Run'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a19