Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Built Asset Bundles have wrong size when there is Build Cache
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Run menu item: Unity Support > Build Asset Bundles
3. Open folder: <Project>/AssetBundles
4. Look at the Asset Bundles sizes: SpriteAtlas.assetbundle, SpritePrefab.assetbundle.
5. Select "Assets/Assetbundles/SpriteAtlas" Asset and remove the "Sprites" folder from the "Objects for Packing" field
6. Repeat 2-4 steps
7. Select "Assets/Assetbundles/SpriteAtlas" Asset and add the "Assets/Sprites" folder to the "Objects for Packing" field
8. Repeat 2-4 steps
Expected result: Asset Bundles size is the same with the same settings every time it is built
Actual result: Asset Bundles size is not the same with the same settings every time it is built
Reproducible with: 1.18.0 (2020.3.33f1), 1.19.5 (2020.3.33f1), 1.19.6 (2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a10)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first