Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (HeadlessTerrain)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Make sure the Terrain has its material set to TerrainStandard.mat
4. Build and run a server build
Expected result: no errors are logged
Actual result: "Requested RenderTexture format R8 UNorm (5) is not supported on this platform, using RGBA8 UNorm (8) fallback format" errors are logged
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a8
Could not test with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.0a6(No Server Build option available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'