Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
BuildPipelineInterfaces causes slow EnterPlaymode performance when there are many cs files in the project
1. Import attached project.
2. Create new scene.
3. In Profiler, select Record and Profile Editor.
4. Enter Play mode.
5. Stop recording in Profiler.
6. In Profiler Overview, find:
EnterPlaymode -> Application.WaitForAsyncOperationToComplete -> Preload Single Step -> Application.LoadLevelAsync Integrate -> BuildPipelineIntefaces.InitializeBuildCallbacks()
7. Observe Time ms.
Expected result: BuildPipelineIntefaces.InitializeBuildCallbacks() should not make a new scene this slow.
Actual result: BuildPipelineIntefaces.InitializeBuildCallbacks() slows down Play mode. Time ms becomes much shorter only when all cs files are deleted.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1
Already fixed in: 2018.1.0b10, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2. Fixes on other versions will appear a little later
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible