Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer aborts too late if PlaybackEngine is missing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "LateError" project (make sure that you don't have IL2CPP playback engine installed)
2. Make sure you have IL2CPP set as Scripting Backend
2. Go to custom "Build" menu item and press "Build Standalone"
Expected result: Error is thrown that IL2CPP playback engine was not found immediately after starting build
Actual result: All scenes are getting built and the build fails only when nearing to the end
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p3, 2017.3.0a1
Fixed in - 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode