Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer aborts too late if PlaybackEngine is missing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "LateError" project (make sure that you don't have IL2CPP playback engine installed)
2. Make sure you have IL2CPP set as Scripting Backend
2. Go to custom "Build" menu item and press "Build Standalone"
Expected result: Error is thrown that IL2CPP playback engine was not found immediately after starting build
Actual result: All scenes are getting built and the build fails only when nearing to the end
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p3, 2017.3.0a1
Fixed in - 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned