Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer aborts too late if PlaybackEngine is missing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "LateError" project (make sure that you don't have IL2CPP playback engine installed)
2. Make sure you have IL2CPP set as Scripting Backend
2. Go to custom "Build" menu item and press "Build Standalone"
Expected result: Error is thrown that IL2CPP playback engine was not found immediately after starting build
Actual result: All scenes are getting built and the build fails only when nearing to the end
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p3, 2017.3.0a1
Fixed in - 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default