Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer aborts too late if PlaybackEngine is missing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "LateError" project (make sure that you don't have IL2CPP playback engine installed)
2. Make sure you have IL2CPP set as Scripting Backend
2. Go to custom "Build" menu item and press "Build Standalone"
Expected result: Error is thrown that IL2CPP playback engine was not found immediately after starting build
Actual result: All scenes are getting built and the build fails only when nearing to the end
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p3, 2017.3.0a1
Fixed in - 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"