Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
Only select platforms implement platform package (like com.unity.platforms.windows). For platforms that don't have that package, you can no longer build projects with subscenes.
This used to work before, and thus is a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs