Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
Only select platforms implement platform package (like com.unity.platforms.windows). For platforms that don't have that package, you can no longer build projects with subscenes.
This used to work before, and thus is a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode