Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
Only select platforms implement platform package (like com.unity.platforms.windows). For platforms that don't have that package, you can no longer build projects with subscenes.
This used to work before, and thus is a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR