Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.1, 2020.2
Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
Only select platforms implement platform package (like com.unity.platforms.windows). For platforms that don't have that package, you can no longer build projects with subscenes.
This used to work before, and thus is a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour