Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.15f1, 2023.2.0b12, 2024.1.0a1
Building projects with IL2CPP scripting backend for Apple platforms fails with Xcode 15.0b6 or newer
Xcode >= 15.0b6 contains a change to the "ProductName" in the "version.plist", which Unity will fail to parse. Because of that, Unity is not able to use this or newer version of Xcode to compile code for IL2CPP for macOS and iOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle