Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Building Legacy Sprite Atlases in batchmode with -nographics results in Point sampled Atlases
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project
2. Build the project using the "build/build.bat" (Adjust Unity.exe path to match setup).
3. Open the built game
4. Notice that the sprite using point filtering
5. Open the project in editor
6. Observe the sprite using bilinear filtering while the editor is on stop.
7. Press play and observe the sprite is using point filtering in play mode because unity switches using the previously packed sprite sheet instead
8. Change any of the sprite import settings causing the sheet to be repacked in editor
9. Press play and observe the sprite getting fixed
Expected result: Building Legacy Sprite Atlases in batchmode with -nographics should not result in Point sampled Atlases
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2017.3.2f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0a1
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a9
Reproduced on Windows player, Android and Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website