Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Building a prefab using the addressable system with a MenuItem script throws errors when the script is included in an assembly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1208938"
2. Navigate to Windows-> Asset Management and open the Addressable window
3. In the top menu of the Addressable window select Build-> Build Player Content
4. Notice the errors in the console "The type or namespace name 'MenuItem' could not be found"
Expected results: Assets with MenuItem Scripts are build
Actual results: Assets with MenuItem Scripts are not build if Scripts are stored into an assembly
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1(1.1.10), 2019.2.19f1(1.1.10), 2019.3.0f6(1.1.10)
Notes: The user has attached a video of the problem at the start of the report. Unable to reproduce in 2020.1 due to Addressable window failing to load Build->Build-> Build Player Content with 0 compiler errors. Addressable were not present in 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off