Search Issue Tracker
"Build settings" error when loading scene with non case sensitive name from asset bundle
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "start" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Select "Case unsensitive scene name" button in scene.
Expected result: "TestScene" is loaded, similar to how it is loaded when "SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync(SceneName, LoadSceneMode.Single);" is called.
Actual result: Unity throws out error when scene is loaded with "SceneName.ToLower()" or "SceneName.ToUpper()":
Scene 'testscene' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...
Reproducible with: 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Note: No backwards compatibility for previous versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off