Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Build] Building in batchmode fails for first time after removing file from project
In batchmode after removing file, project building only succeed after second time.
1. Clone project from:
Just download "unity-delete-script-bug.zip" if you are lazy. (Attached by Lukas)
2. Run shell script "run_test_case.sh". You should get these outputs:
3. Run Unity build again ... this should fail
Open _output/unity_editor_step_3.log and search for 'stderr'
4. Run Unity build again ... this should complete successfully
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene