Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Build] Building in batchmode fails for first time after removing file from project
In batchmode after removing file, project building only succeed after second time.
1. Clone project from:
Just download "unity-delete-script-bug.zip" if you are lazy. (Attached by Lukas)
2. Run shell script "run_test_case.sh". You should get these outputs:
3. Run Unity build again ... this should fail
Open _output/unity_editor_step_3.log and search for 'stderr'
4. Run Unity build again ... this should complete successfully
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Apr 25, 2020 11:23
Quite interesting to think about how this one bug has evolved that functioning and the performance over the past five years. It is so neat to be able to look back and then know how it has evolved over time. This has made our website https://www.rapidcitydrywallcontractor.com to not experience bugs or poor functioning.
Oct 11, 2016 16:41
This is STILL happening in 5.4.1p4. I've adapted your example project here: https://github.com/hymerman/unity-delete-script-bug
It does seem to only happen now if the platform changes between invocations too.
Sep 18, 2015 23:36
I'm still seeing this bug in 5.1.3f1.
Jul 15, 2015 15:21
when this patch is applied? i trouble with this issue too!