Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Build] Building in batchmode fails for first time after removing file from project
In batchmode after removing file, project building only succeed after second time.
1. Clone project from:
Just download "unity-delete-script-bug.zip" if you are lazy. (Attached by Lukas)
2. Run shell script "run_test_case.sh". You should get these outputs:
3. Run Unity build again ... this should fail
Open _output/unity_editor_step_3.log and search for 'stderr'
4. Run Unity build again ... this should complete successfully
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error