Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Build] Building in batchmode fails for first time after removing file from project
In batchmode after removing file, project building only succeed after second time.
1. Clone project from:
Just download "unity-delete-script-bug.zip" if you are lazy. (Attached by Lukas)
2. Run shell script "run_test_case.sh". You should get these outputs:
3. Run Unity build again ... this should fail
Open _output/unity_editor_step_3.log and search for 'stderr'
4. Run Unity build again ... this should complete successfully
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer