Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Build fails with IL2CPP error on long path name
-e: when building a project from a very long path name an IL2CPP error is thrown and the build aborts.
-this is a different error from 704235
--create new empty project on very long path name (see error message for my path)
--build empty project for WebGL
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Boolean System.Collections.Generic.EqualityComparer`1/DefaultComparer::Equals(T,T)' in assembly 'D:\Work\Bugs\_this is a very long name for some path to test this very long path name bug\_this is a very long name for some path to test this very long path name bug\New Unity Project 4\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\System.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. Could not find a part of the path "D:\Work\Bugs\_this is a very long name for some path to test this very long path name bug\_this is a very long name for some path to test this very long path name bug\New Unity Project 4\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput\Il2CppDelegateWrappersManagedToNativeTable.cpp"
--move project one level up in the folder hierarchy
--build for WebGL
--NOTICE build finishes fine and runs in browser
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes