Search Issue Tracker
Build fails with IL2CPP error on long path name
-e: when building a project from a very long path name an IL2CPP error is thrown and the build aborts.
-this is a different error from 704235
--create new empty project on very long path name (see error message for my path)
--build empty project for WebGL
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Boolean System.Collections.Generic.EqualityComparer`1/DefaultComparer::Equals(T,T)' in assembly 'D:\Work\Bugs\_this is a very long name for some path to test this very long path name bug\_this is a very long name for some path to test this very long path name bug\New Unity Project 4\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\System.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. Could not find a part of the path "D:\Work\Bugs\_this is a very long name for some path to test this very long path name bug\_this is a very long name for some path to test this very long path name bug\New Unity Project 4\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput\Il2CppDelegateWrappersManagedToNativeTable.cpp"
--move project one level up in the folder hierarchy
--build for WebGL
--NOTICE build finishes fine and runs in browser
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android