Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Broadcast discovery not stopping after multiple calls
Steps to reproduce:
1) Unzip and open the project attached by user (Broadcast.zip) in Unity.
2) Open scene 'one.unity' and play it.
3) Press the 'Lan Host(H)' button and then the 'Stop (X)' button. Repeat this process three times.
4) When pressing the host button the third time an error message appears
Broadcast discovery has been already running. Stop discovery first before repeat this call
MyNetManager:OnStartHost() (at Assets/MyNetManager.cs:13)
5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.4p4, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process