Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Broadcast discovery not stopping after multiple calls
Steps to reproduce:
1) Unzip and open the project attached by user (Broadcast.zip) in Unity.
2) Open scene 'one.unity' and play it.
3) Press the 'Lan Host(H)' button and then the 'Stop (X)' button. Repeat this process three times.
4) When pressing the host button the third time an error message appears
Broadcast discovery has been already running. Stop discovery first before repeat this call
MyNetManager:OnStartHost() (at Assets/MyNetManager.cs:13)
5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.4p4, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events