Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
BoxCollider2D with PlatformEffector2D using ColliderMask does not collide with objects
BoxCollider2Ds with PlatformEffector2Ds using Collider Masks does not collide, even when masks are set to "Everything."
1. Download users attached project "BugTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: In Game view all objects collides with red color cubes
Actual result: In Game view not all objects collides with red color cubes
Note: Problem reproduces both on Mac and Windows.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p2 and 2017.1.0b1
Could not check for regression in 5.4.x, because files can not be loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode