Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
BoxCollider2D with PlatformEffector2D using ColliderMask does not collide with objects
BoxCollider2Ds with PlatformEffector2Ds using Collider Masks does not collide, even when masks are set to "Everything."
1. Download users attached project "BugTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: In Game view all objects collides with red color cubes
Actual result: In Game view not all objects collides with red color cubes
Note: Problem reproduces both on Mac and Windows.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p2 and 2017.1.0b1
Could not check for regression in 5.4.x, because files can not be loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle