Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
BoxCollider2D with PlatformEffector2D using ColliderMask does not collide with objects
BoxCollider2Ds with PlatformEffector2Ds using Collider Masks does not collide, even when masks are set to "Everything."
1. Download users attached project "BugTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: In Game view all objects collides with red color cubes
Actual result: In Game view not all objects collides with red color cubes
Note: Problem reproduces both on Mac and Windows.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p2 and 2017.1.0b1
Could not check for regression in 5.4.x, because files can not be loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component