Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
BoxCollider2D with PlatformEffector2D using ColliderMask does not collide with objects
BoxCollider2Ds with PlatformEffector2Ds using Collider Masks does not collide, even when masks are set to "Everything."
1. Download users attached project "BugTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: In Game view all objects collides with red color cubes
Actual result: In Game view not all objects collides with red color cubes
Note: Problem reproduces both on Mac and Windows.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p2 and 2017.1.0b1
Could not check for regression in 5.4.x, because files can not be loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI