Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
BoxCollider2D.Cast does not detect that it hits an EdgeCollider2D
BoxCollider2D.Cast does not detect that it hits an EdgeCollider2D at some points of the EdgeCollider2D
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Enter Play mode
After a few seconds, notice some red lines appearing. These lines appear when BoxCollider2D.Cast doesn't hit anything.
Expected: BoxCollider2D.Cast detects hits at every point of EdgeCollider2D
Actual: BoxCollider2D.Cast does not detect that it hits an EdgeCollider2D at some points of the EdgeCollider2D
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked