Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.3
BoxCollider2D doesn't animate on latest patches
1. Open attached project
2. Run Test scene
3. Observe the collider
Expected result: It animates, changing size
Actual result: it does not. You can observe the size values changing in the inspector, but nothing happens.
Reproducible: In 4.5.1p2 or later
Does not reproduce: In 4.5.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Jul 15, 2014 15:33
Still happens in 4.5.2f1 unfortunately, guess I'll have to wait for 4.5.3..