Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.10f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Book of the dead: Environment crashes on GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawBuffersBatchMode when entering Play Mode in Windows 7
Hwo to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "BotD"
2. In open About window click button "Load Book of the dead: Environment"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.5f1
Could not test with older versions since Book of the Dead came out with 2018.1, also 2018.3 has code compilation errors
Note: the issue only reproduces with Windows 7
Update: fixed in 2018.3.0a11 and backported to version 2018.2.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property