Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.10f1
Book of the dead: Environment crashes on GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawBuffersBatchMode when entering Play Mode in Windows 7
Hwo to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "BotD"
2. In open About window click button "Load Book of the dead: Environment"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.5f1
Could not test with older versions since Book of the Dead came out with 2018.1, also 2018.3 has code compilation errors
Note: the issue only reproduces with Windows 7
Update: fixed in 2018.3.0a11 and backported to version 2018.2.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets