Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1 Feature Freeze
Found in [Package]
Unity Message Listener blocks proper trickling of UGUI events in hierarchies
Escalated - 2 Months ago, last updated 3 days ago.
[Original issue link|https://support.ludiq.io/communities/5/topics/4910-unity-message-listener-blocks-proper-trickling-of-ugui-events-in-hierarchies]
I create a UI about Scroll Rect and many buttons under viewport.
I use "On Button Click" to check click event in the flow graph.
When entering Play Mode. "Unity Message Listener" component is added automatically and can cause the panel not to drag if the user presses the button.
Disabling Unity Message Listener will fix that problem.
.NET Version (API Compatibility Level):
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette