Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.1-pre.3
Fixed in 1.4.14
Found in [Package]
Unity Message Listener blocks proper trickling of UGUI events in hierarchies
Escalated - 2 Months ago, last updated 3 days ago.
[Original issue link|https://support.ludiq.io/communities/5/topics/4910-unity-message-listener-blocks-proper-trickling-of-ugui-events-in-hierarchies]
I create a UI about Scroll Rect and many buttons under viewport.
I use "On Button Click" to check click event in the flow graph.
When entering Play Mode. "Unity Message Listener" component is added automatically and can cause the panel not to drag if the user presses the button.
Disabling Unity Message Listener will fix that problem.
.NET Version (API Compatibility Level):
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked