Search Issue Tracker
BlendTree Motion Nodes disappear when FBX file with Animations is reimported
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1179996"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> and open "Animator"
3. In the Animator window open "Blend Tree"
4. In the Assets folder find "fallingBlock" GameObject and drag it out of Unity(Desktop is fine)
5. In the Animator window Select "Blend Tree"
6. Import the "fallingBlock" back to Unity
7. Notice the Inspector window Under Motion parameter Animations were imported but there were no additional nodes created in the Animator window
Expected results: Nodes are created for every filled Motion field in the Blend tree
Actual results: Nodes are not created for every filled Motion field in the Blend tree when Animations are reimported
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1
Note: Improved prefabs appeared in 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`