Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Blender 2.8 files not compatible with Unity
Blender 2.8 files (in beta) does not import in Unity.
Tested with Unity 2018.3.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build