Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Blend Tree motion's Threshold values are NaN and motion's background is transparent when 'Compute Thresholds' is set to 'Speed'
1. Open the attached 'Blend Tree NaN' project
2. Open the 'Assets/Animation/Cube.controller' Animation Controller and observe it in the Animator window
3. On the 'Base Layer' double-click on the 'Blend Tree' State
4. Select the 'Blend Tree' Blend Node and observe it in the Inspector
5. Uncheck the 'Automate Thresholds'
6. In the 'Compute Thresholds' drop-down select 'Speed'
7. Observe the Animator window and Threshold values in the Inspector
Expected result: Background of the 'Right' motion in the Animator window is gray, its Threshold value is 0
Actual result: Background of the 'Right' motion is transparent, its Threshold value is NaN
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed