Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Blend Tree motion's Threshold values are NaN and motion's background is transparent when 'Compute Thresholds' is set to 'Speed'
1. Open the attached 'Blend Tree NaN' project
2. Open the 'Assets/Animation/Cube.controller' Animation Controller and observe it in the Animator window
3. On the 'Base Layer' double-click on the 'Blend Tree' State
4. Select the 'Blend Tree' Blend Node and observe it in the Inspector
5. Uncheck the 'Automate Thresholds'
6. In the 'Compute Thresholds' drop-down select 'Speed'
7. Observe the Animator window and Threshold values in the Inspector
Expected result: Background of the 'Right' motion in the Animator window is gray, its Threshold value is 0
Actual result: Background of the 'Right' motion is transparent, its Threshold value is NaN
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a17