Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.8.0
Found in [Package]
"Blend" gradient Mode is changed to "Fixed" if using Visual Scripting Serializer when entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "My project.zip"
2. Select the "Test" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
3. Click on the gradient and change Mode from "Blend" to "Fixed"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Repeat the 3rd step
Expected result: Gradient is "Fixed"
Actual result: Gradient is reverted back to "Blend"
Reproducible with: 1.5.1 (2021.2.0a1), 1.7.7 (2021.2.17f1, 2021.3.1f1), 1.8.0-pre.1 (2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9)
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 1.5.1-pre.3 (Errors after downgrade)
Notes: Also reproducible with "Blend (perceptual)" gradient Mode in the 2022.2 stream
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The wrong documentation page is opened when clicking the Help icon in the Lighting window
- IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild isn't called when building a project
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening the project
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element