Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.8.0
Found in [Package]
"Blend" gradient Mode is changed to "Fixed" if using Visual Scripting Serializer when entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "My project.zip"
2. Select the "Test" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
3. Click on the gradient and change Mode from "Blend" to "Fixed"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Repeat the 3rd step
Expected result: Gradient is "Fixed"
Actual result: Gradient is reverted back to "Blend"
Reproducible with: 1.5.1 (2021.2.0a1), 1.7.7 (2021.2.17f1, 2021.3.1f1), 1.8.0-pre.1 (2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9)
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 1.5.1-pre.3 (Errors after downgrade)
Notes: Also reproducible with "Blend (perceptual)" gradient Mode in the 2022.2 stream
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used