Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.8.0
Found in [Package]
"Blend" gradient Mode is changed to "Fixed" if using Visual Scripting Serializer when entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "My project.zip"
2. Select the "Test" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
3. Click on the gradient and change Mode from "Blend" to "Fixed"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Repeat the 3rd step
Expected result: Gradient is "Fixed"
Actual result: Gradient is reverted back to "Blend"
Reproducible with: 1.5.1 (2021.2.0a1), 1.7.7 (2021.2.17f1, 2021.3.1f1), 1.8.0-pre.1 (2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9)
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 1.5.1-pre.3 (Errors after downgrade)
Notes: Also reproducible with "Blend (perceptual)" gradient Mode in the 2022.2 stream
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform