Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[HDRP] Black rendering (NaNs) on planar reflection on Vulkan when reflection is in the camera view
Tested on Unity 2019.3.0b12 on Editor & Standalone Win
Still repro on Unity Editor 2020.1.0b1 width latest HDRP/staging
/!\ Only happens when using Vulkan Graphic API
To reproduce :
1. Open test project and Test scene
2. Make sure you are using Vulkan graphic API
3. Make sure everything is green on the HDRP wizard
4. Make sure you have "Sky and Fog" Profile asset " in the "Sky and Fog Volume" gameobject
5. Make sure you have "Scene PostProcess" Profile asset " in the "Sky and Fog Volume" gameobject
2. Select the sphere and its material
3. Add the texture called "grey" on the detail map
At this point the rendering should be all black (both on Scene & Game view)
You can minimize this effect on the game view by enabling the "Stop NaNs" checkbox on the camera to restore part of the view but the planar reflection should this be pitch black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags