Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Black border around editor windows at non-integer scaling
There is a black border around editor windows at non-integer UI scaling factors.
1. Set UI Scaling to 125% (either through preferences or Windows Display Settings).
2. Open the empty window through the Bug/Empty menu.
3. Look at the bottom and right edges of the window.
Expected: Should be gray
Actual: There is a black edge at some window sizes
This doesn't happen at 100%.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed