Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Black border around editor windows at non-integer scaling
There is a black border around editor windows at non-integer UI scaling factors.
1. Set UI Scaling to 125% (either through preferences or Windows Display Settings).
2. Open the empty window through the Bug/Empty menu.
3. Look at the bottom and right edges of the window.
Expected: Should be gray
Actual: There is a black edge at some window sizes
This doesn't happen at 100%.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene