Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Black border around editor windows at non-integer scaling
There is a black border around editor windows at non-integer UI scaling factors.
1. Set UI Scaling to 125% (either through preferences or Windows Display Settings).
2. Open the empty window through the Bug/Empty menu.
3. Look at the bottom and right edges of the window.
Expected: Should be gray
Actual: There is a black edge at some window sizes
This doesn't happen at 100%.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used
- Crash on TryToRegisterMonoScriptToHashMap when importing a specific .unitypackage