Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Black border around editor windows at non-integer scaling
There is a black border around editor windows at non-integer UI scaling factors.
1. Set UI Scaling to 125% (either through preferences or Windows Display Settings).
2. Open the empty window through the Bug/Empty menu.
3. Look at the bottom and right edges of the window.
Expected: Should be gray
Actual: There is a black edge at some window sizes
This doesn't happen at 100%.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count