Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Black border around editor windows at non-integer scaling
There is a black border around editor windows at non-integer UI scaling factors.
1. Set UI Scaling to 125% (either through preferences or Windows Display Settings).
2. Open the empty window through the Bug/Empty menu.
3. Look at the bottom and right edges of the window.
Expected: Should be gray
Actual: There is a black edge at some window sizes
This doesn't happen at 100%.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions